Thursday, March 6, 2014

"You Want Me More" A Sexy Shoot





I just recently opened up my own studio downtown and wanted to practice lighting and get a feel for the space. I also haven't shot any fashion type photos in a while & decided to do something in that style which is actually my favorite thing to shoot! 

Ashley is one of the first people I shot with when I started really getting into Photography so it was fun to come back and play around together again. We also worked together for a photography studio. 
I find my best work, or the shoots I end liking the most anyways, are ones I shoot with people Im really comfortable with. It's probably a thing for other people too? 

But no pressure, just taking my time with the lighting and having fun with the process.


But anyways, here's some sexy photos.





Facebook Comments

Blogging tips